Power Steering Seals
Power Steering Seals are designed with excellent quality for sealing of the hydraulic power steering fluid.
In order to minimize vehicle power losses and fuel consumption, there is strong movement away from hydraulic power steering to electrically driven systems.
In the hydraulic systems, we provide the seals for the rack, input shaft and pinion as well as for the pump. In the electric systems we provide motor shaft seals.
- To prevent pressure loss
- To ensure power steering’s operation
- Reduced friction drag and improved sealing
- Superior pressure and fluid resistance
- Resistance to forced extrusion of rubber
- Easy installation
- Wide temperature range
- Good contamination exclusion